Advanced features that allow you to do more with less
Design & Support
- On-site training - Forget PDFs or talking over the phone, our VoIP specialists will be right with you to help set up your phones and train your users.
- Ongoing helpdesk support - Say goodbye to sending an email or being put on hold only to wait for someone else to call you back. SundogVOICE is just a phone call away and with our staffed Live Helpdesk, your concerns are addressed immediately.
- Receive multiple faxes at the same time on the same number without costly equipment.
- Incoming faxes are handled online and are delivered via email to as many recipients as you like.
- Every user can have their own participant access code to hold their own meetings with a single conference bridge located within your call tree, or attach a conference bridge to another phone number.
- Direct clients to your office number for a professional appearance to your business conference calls.
- Our Cloud PBX means no complex hardware installation or maintenance. No technical expertise required to manage and use your phone system.
- Get your systems up and running without the traditional expenses and time delays associated with an on-site phone system.
- Route your calls to suit you based on time-of-day, Caller-ID, or phone number called.
- Manage all call routing from your computer anytime and anywhere with an Internet connection. Or simply call us and we’ll do it for you!
- Our VoIP solution provides voicemail services to every user, department or office, with no additional cost.
- Configure an unlimited amount of auto-attendants, ring groups, greetings, announcements, and call queues to get all of your calls routed to the desired people.
- Our Internet-based phone system and fax platform are fully customizable to meet your unique needs.
- Get complete access to our feature-packed portal where you can configure your call management settings, extensions and mailboxes. But if you prefer not to manage it yourself, just give us a call and we will get it configured for you.
Available Phone Numbers
- Look professional with a toll-free vanity number to your contacts, or if you prefer to go local, purchase numbers from any area code within the nation and link them to your VoIP PBX.
- Add additional DID numbers for your employees, departments or remote locations, all while keeping your existing numbers.
Get Started with Sundog Today!
Request a customized quote